- Western bias in human genetic studies is 'both scientifically damaging and unfair'
- Cities rethink parking as ride-hailing grows and parking revenue declines
- Prescribing healthy food in Medicare/Medicaid is cost effective, could improve health
- First ratings for youth football helmets address sport's largest pool of athletes
- Binge-watching political dramas with female characters could get you hooked on politics
- Meal kits and recipe tastings increase healthy food selections among food pantry clients