A recent Internet post is hinting at some major plot rumors for the "Man of Steel" sequel. Latino-Review author El Mayimbe was alerted to a post on a message board for NeoGaf. Usually, movie rumors and news don't come from message boards but reportedly this post has the potential to hold some weight.
It's important to note that the "spoilers" revealed on the message board are just rumors since nothing has been confirmed. However, if it turns out the mysterious post is true, we have to warn you that there are some major, MAJOR plot spoilers ahead.
"Time for some possible bulls**t. These are rumors I've heard from someone that got fired from the production recently (like last week). Take this with a grain of salt though, folks. Seriously," the post begins.
According to the NeoGaf post:
* There will be two villains in "Batman Vs. Superman" - Lex Luthor and Metallo. Back in November, director Zack Snyder attended a fan Q&A session and hinted that Lex Luthor would be in the sequel but it was never confirmed. Denzel Washington and Idris Elba have both been linked to the role.
* Lex won't receive much screen time with Superman and will remain in the shadows as a manipulator.
* Also the post claims that Lois is investigating Lex.
* Reportedly Aquaman will be in the sequel but he won't be called Aquaman.
* Wonder Woman (confirmed as Gal Gadot) will pose as a Wayne Enterprise investor so she can retrieve an item that belongs to her people.
* Robin is also said to be in the movie but at some point betrayed Batman which led to a fall out between the two. This isn't the first we've heard this rumor. In November, El Mayimbe tweeted a spoiler alert claiming that the Caped Crusader and Robin wouldn't be speaking to each other.
* Batman forms a "UN-type deal" to keep the man of steel from destroying another city.
* The post also claims that Metallo "kills" Clark.
* There were also some details on the Batcave and reportedly it's going to be "super cool looking and the mobile looked similar to Burton's."
* For PR purposes Lex Luthor buys The Daily Planet and the movie ends with Superman still alive and living in exile while the Justice League becomes a government approved superhero team.
What do you think of the latest "Batman Vs. Superman" rumors?