'Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag' Wiki: 10 Cheats You Will Unlock By Completing 100 Abstergo Challenges (LIST)
Just when you think you're done playing "Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag", you find you haven't completed all the Abstergo challenges.
Why are the challenges important? It's simple. There are multiple cheats attached to them! You know you've tried to look up cheats for most games you've played, not because you need them but some of them are pretty cool.
There are 100 challenges waiting for you in the game and some are simpler to complete than others. However, for every 10 challenges you finish, a cheat will become available.
Below is a list of all the cheats in "Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag", courtesy of Ubisoft's official blog.
1. Celestial Navigation: This will lock the day/night cycle onto whatever time of day you choose. It can be morning, evening, mid-afternoon or midnight forever. (Finish 10 Abstergo Challenges)
2. Arrr Matey: This cheat will have Edward speaking in pirate clichés. (Finish 20 Abstergo Challenges)
3. No Quarter: Enabling this would mean neither Edward nor the Jackdaw will regenerate health. (Finish 30 Abstergo Challenges)
4. Scourge of the Seven Seas: Your wanted level will remain at its highest! You'll become the most sought after pirate, so be sure you're ship and crew are prepared for fierce battle. (Finish 40 Abstergo Challenges)
5. Loaded to the Gunwale: Make Edward a permanent drunk. (Finish 50 Abstergo Challenges)
6. Poseidon's Will: Hate storms? Rather sail the smooth seas? This cheat is for you. Like Celestial Navigation Cheat, Poseidon's Will allows you to control the weather in the game. (Finish 60 Abstergo Challenges)
7. Dead Men Tell No Tales - Edward and his Jackdaw will become invincible as this cheat allows them to not take any damage. (Finish 70 Abstergo Challenges)
8. Shiver Me Timbers: Your enemies will look like [SPOILER]. Guess you'll have to wait and see! (Finish 80 Abstergo Challenges)
9. Armed to the Teeth: Both Edward and the Jackdaw will have unlimited ammunition. (Finish 90 Abstergo Challenges)
10. Deceased Crew: Captain a ZOMBIE CREW! (Finish 100 Abstergo Challenges)
Warning: spoilers found in the video below.