Floyd Mayweather versus Conor McGregor fight is anticipated by boxing and UFC fans all over the globe. Yet, updates regarding the reason behind the fight had been released and some might just be disappointed or hyped.
According to MMA Mania, Michael Bisping had his bets that the fight between the two champions would happen. He then added that he doesn’t know whether when the fight would be made. “I was talking to someone in Las Vegas and I heard that Floyd recently got scammed out of a lot of money” he said.
Bisping then added that he didn’t know the exact amount just that it is very big and Floyd must’ve wanted to replace the swindled money from him. From the likes of it, the recent burglary at Mayweather's Las Vegas home was speculated to be the reason. Yet, Bisping just mentioned that the Intel came from "from a friend of a friend of a friend." Conor McGregor was then mentioned by Bisping to have the chance to be the greatest fighter of all time.
Daily Star revealed that an upsetting update about the anticipated fight was revealed. Fans have already been hyped to know that T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas has been provisionally reserved for June 10 since the fight is rumored to be in that month. "I have confirmed there is a 'hold' on T-Mobile Arena in Vegas June 10th for Floyd Mayweather v Conor McGregor boxing match" MMA insider Front Row Bryan tweeted.
On the bright side, MMA Fighting reported that White stated last Wednesday on “Conan” that he doesn’t see why it wouldn’t happen. Since there is a lot of money involved, Mayweather expects $100 million out of the fight. McGregor also mentioned that he doesn’t want a low offer as well.
Floyd Mayweather was then reported to issue another challenge to McGregor last week. He then said that he officially came out of retirement for “The Notorious.” The 40-year-old boxer then added that the there is no time to waste. “We need to make this s**t happen quickly. Let’s get it on in June."