The ever-popular MMO "Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel" has released it's latest addition to Tamriel and it's associated realms: the "Thieves Guild." Granted the DLC has been available for a few weeks on the PC, but Xbox One and PS4 players will now be able to join in on the fun.
The "Thieves Guild" DLC is part of update 1.12 for the PS4 and 184.108.40.206 for the Xbox One. It's unclear how large the update is on the Xbox One, but if its anything like the PS4's (11GB) then prepare to sit around for awhile if you don't have a strong connection.
Elder Scrolls Online's third expansion and first official DLC game pack of the year, takes players to Hew's Bane, a never before seen location in the southern peninsula of Hammerfell. In Abah's Landing, the "opulent jewel" of Hew's Bane, players will be able to join the Thieves Guild, fend off a mercenary force known as the Iron Wheel, and work to restore the guild to its former glory.
Here is a list of what to expect once you get you gain access to the "Thieves Guild" DLC:
1. Join the iconic Thieves Guild for the first time in ESO.
2. A challenging new 12-player Trial: The Maw of Lorkha.j
- The first ESO Trial that is available in Normal and Veteran versions and scales to the group leader's level.
- Grants powerful new items and item sets obtainable in the Trial or the weekly Trial leaderboard rewards.
3. A new passive skill line, exclusive to members of the Thieves Guild.
4. Hours of exciting story content and quests that will have you revisiting your favorite areas of Tamriel.
5. A new Larceny System that includes repeatable activities such as heists, pickpocketing, stealing and more.
6. Heist Quests: Find Fa'ren-dar, a tough male Khajiit who works on the far side of the Den, near the sewer drain exit. He runs the Heist Board.
7. Thieves Guild heists require sneaking, avoiding traps, and getting in and out of special instanced heist areas with your prize - earn special bonuses for completing the heists undetected and within the time limit!
8. Reacquisitions Quests: Seek out Spencer Rye, a fancy Breton man who runs the Reacquisitions Board, which is set up just outside the Thieves Den.
9. Kill group bosses and complete delves in Hew's Bane.
10. Tip Quests: Kari, a precise Nord woman who keeps accounts of the guild's finances, as well as accounts of information and rumors runs the Tip Board.
11. Travel all around Tamriel doing jobs for the Thieves Guild. These include pickpocketing, unlocking safeboxes, gathering items for consignment requests, and more.
12. Two new delves, Bahraha's Gloom and Shark's Teeth Grotto, featuring all-new challenges and rewards.
13. Two all-new formidable world bosses.
14. Powerful new gear, unique crafting styles, and other rewards inspired by the iconic Thieves Guild.
15. Four-item sets that grant unique, group-based PVE bonuses available in the Maw of Lorkhaj Trial and as Trial leaderboard weekly rewards.
- 2 item sets available in Hew's Bane.
- 3 new craftable item sets.
16. The Outlaw crafting style.
17. Assistants, new non-combat followers you can summon that provide a service.
18. Brand new in-game musical score, inspired by the Thieves Guild and Hammerfell region.
One important note about the DLC is that it will be free for anyone with an active ESO membership. If the membership expires while playing, then they lose access to the new content but keep everything they've acquired before the subscription expired. Once this occurs you have two options: renew the scription or purchase the DLC as a stand-alone option in the in-game store for 2000 crowns.
Check out a trailer for the DLC below: