It's that time of year again when Oprah Winfrey releases her highly anticipated list of Favorite Things. For more than two decades now, Winfrey has been hand-picking a list of ideal presents for the holidays and, year after year, the items have become the most-talked about gifts and sell out almost immediately. Basically, as long as Winfrey approves, everyone approves.
This year, Winfrey has done something a little different and made the entire list Amazon easy so you can do all of your holiday shopping straight from your couch, according to Jezebel. Winfrey spent months narrowing down her 500 choices, with help from O Magazine's creative director Adam Glassman, to the 87 items she believes are the most perfect for the 2015 holiday season.
"I've been picking my favorite things for more than 20 years," said Winfrey, according to the New York Daily News. "But this year's list just might be the most versatile and fun ever."
From clothing to kitchen needs to gadgets, and everything in between, there's something for pretty much everyone on this list. While some of her favorite classic brands, like Anastasia, Beats and Teavana, have made a comeback, there are enough newly listed companies like Omaha Steaks, Butter London and Typhoon Vision on the list to give it that special something that continues to make these lists amazing each year.
There are also a ton of Oprah-specific coupon codes to get you the best bang for your buck, but you better act fast because once Winfrey puts her name on something, it can become hard to get your hands on. Click HERE to see the full list of items on Amazon. The list will also fill O Magazine's December issue, which hits newsstands Nov. 10.
Below are the items HNGN believes are the 10 best on Winfrey's 2015 list, and why Winfrey chose these for her prestigious list!
1. UP3 by Jawbone Activity Tracker ($93): "My favorite fitness tracker! It looks great, automatically monitors everything from sleep patterns to heart rate workouts, and gives you personalized advice based on your exercise and diet goals."
2. Nespresso Vertuoline Evoluo ($199): "There are pod people, and there are espresso people, and never the twain shall meet. Until now: Nespresso's latest machine can produce regular large-cup coffee and authentic espresso (complete with crema!) at the touch of a button."
3. Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss Set ($63): "My eyebrow guru, Anastasia, launched a collection of lip glosses this year and I love how bold and rich they are. Did I mention they stay on forever? I personally curated this set's colors, all perfect basics that go from day to night."
4. A&B American Style Pepper Sauce Set ($30): "These pepper sauces are for real! The fresh ingredients give them flavor that's just as intense as the heat."
5. Beats by Dre Powerbeats2 Wireless In-Ear Headphones ($159): "Club-quality sound in a gadget not much bigger than a paper clip. Lightweight and colorful with flexible ear hooks, these new sweat-resistant and tangle proof headphones are your new workout buddy."
6. The Elvis Cake by Carousel Cakes ($33): "Now, I don't go around saying this lightly... but this cake is stupid good. The Elvis is a vanilla cake filled with banana custard and topped with peanut butter buttercream and chocolate ganache. As the King himself sang, I can't help falling in love."
7. Sonos Play: 5 ($499): "For the music lover in your life, the crème de la crème of wireless speakers delivers sound quality like no other by analyzing a room's acoustics and adjusting accordingly. Tunes can be played from a streaming service or a music library from a smartphone, a tablet or a computer."
8. T-Fal Optigrill ($116): "You've heard of a smartphone — here's a smart grill. Even an amateur can get flawless results with this nonstick, dishwasher-safe device, which has a built-in sensor to adapt cooking time to the thickness of any meat. An indicator light tell you when you've reached your desired doneness for easy-breezy cooking."
9. Typhoon Vision Digital Kitchen Scales ($35): "No need to dirty measuring cups: These retro kitchen scales (which can be used with or without the bowl) let you measure dry and wet ingredients at a glance, and they look great on your counter."
10. Fujifilm InstaX Share Smartphone Printer ($137): "No matter how high-tech we become, people still love an old-school instant pic. This ingenious battery-powered device lets you print photos via Wi-Fi from Apple and Android phones and tablets."